Admission procedure for Class-V
(Both English & Bengali Medium)
- A limited number of students is admitted to Class V non the basis of written and Oral Tests.
- Students of Bengali Medium are admitted to High School(H.Sec)/i. Junior High School.
- Students of English Medium are admitted to High School(H.Sec).
- Hostel accommodation is available for about 24 students only of the Bengali Medium.
- Form are issued on the following terms and conditions :
- To students reading in Class IV who obtained at least 70% marks in Bengali, English and Math separately at the Annual
Examination of class III or at the Half Yearly examination of Class-IV.
- To Students reading in class V who obtained at least 70% marks in Bengali, Eng and Math separately at the Annual
Examination in class IV or at the Half-yearly Examination of class V.
- Form availability
- Forms for admission are issued from school Office in January.
- Admission forms may also be obtained by Post on Payment of Rs. 130/-(Rupees one hundred thirty ) only by Money
Order indicating name and address clearly on the Money Order Coupon.