rkmhighschoolrahara@gmail.com
033 2523 6969

About School

Ramakrishna Mission Boys' Home High School(HS), Rahara came into being in 1949 five years after the Ramakrishna Mission Boys' Home, Rahara had been started as an orphanage way back in 1944 under the able leadership of Revered Swami PunyanandajiMaharaj. At first, the school obtained recognition as a High School from the University of Calcutta in January,1949. The school was subsequently taken over by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education obtaining permission to send up candidates for the School Final Examination under the Board. In 1957 the school was upgraded to a Higher Secondary Multipurpose School with four streams viz Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational/Technical Education. The school has been sending up candidates for the earlier School Final Exam., Higher Secondary Exam. and also MadhyamikPariksha since 1976.

Ramakrishna Mission Boys' Home High School(HS), Rahara came into being in 1949 five years after the Ramakrishna Mission Boys' Home, Rahara had been started as an orphanage way back in 1944 under the able leadership of Revered Swami PunyanandajiMaharaj. At first, the school obtained recognition as a High School from the University of Calcutta in January,1949. The school was subsequently taken over by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education obtaining permission to send up candidates for the School Final Examination under the Board. In 1957 the school was upgraded to a Higher Secondary Multipurpose School with four streams viz Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational/Technical Education. The school has been sending up candidates for the earlier School Final Exam., Higher Secondary Exam. and also MadhyamikPariksha since 1976.

THIRD PARA

Ramakrishna Mission Boys' Home High School(HS), Rahara came into being in 1949 five years after the Ramakrishna Mission Boys' Home, Rahara had been started as an orphanage way back in 1944 under the able leadership of Revered Swami PunyanandajiMaharaj. At first, the school obtained recognition as a High School from the University of Calcutta in January,1949. The school was subsequently taken over by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education obtaining permission to send up candidates for the School Final Examination under the Board. In 1957 the school was upgraded to a Higher Secondary Multipurpose School with four streams viz Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational/Technical Education. The school has been sending up candidates for the earlier School Final Exam., Higher Secondary Exam. and also MadhyamikPariksha since 1976.